We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. We’re a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
As a Senior Paid Media Manager, your primary job is rapidly growing the company through paid media. You’ll be responsible for the management of our paid search (e.g., Google and Bing), paid social (e.g., Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and display advertising (e.g., GDN) team and its supporting efforts -- and for discovering and facilitating the testing of new platforms and channels for growth through advertising.
Come join the fun and build something great with us.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and expertly monitor progress towards monthly CPL and CPA targets and monthly revenue goals in partnership with BI, analytics and Finance teams
- Manage badass paid media specialist team responsible for executing our paid media lead generation, trial and customer acquisition campaigns
- Develop complete quarterly spending budgets and performance forecasts and provide weekly pacing updates to management and senior leadership
- Masterfully monitor, manage and analyze campaigns and make and/or delegate campaign optimization changes
- Oversee and participate in audience and keyword research, landing page development, ad copy development and any platform-specific tactical work needed to and set up paid media campaigns on a wide variety of advertising platforms
- Develop and implement paid media tests and experiments like a boss, supporting growth of the business and spending efficiencies
- Assist in creation of multi-touch and media mix attribution models and tools to show the effectiveness of paid media with increasing precision
- Help identify, facilitate and implement new paid media strategies, trends and tactics independently, with the team, and with other colleagues
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- 5+ years of experience in a hands-on online paid media marketing role.
- Experience leading paid media efforts at an agency or in-house
- Experience managing successful PPC campaigns on Google Adwords.
- Experience managing successful social media and display marketing campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- A track record of creating rapid, scalable growth through paid media
- Bid management tools, demand-side platforms, data management platforms and other up-market paid media SaaS
- You’re current on important data and analytics concepts such as attribution/media modeling, how users are measured on the Internet and various analyses approaches
- When it comes to running ads and tracking data, you know best practices, and you like to stay on top of emerging trends.
- You have a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
- You can easily handle multiple projects simultaneously and are comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Who you are:
- Being detail-oriented isn’t just a soundbite for you, but one of your genuine qualities.
- You know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it.
- What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up. Technology is your friend, not your foe.
- You never say “That’s not my job.”
Who we are:
Leadpages was thrilled to make #148 on the 2016 Inc. 5000 list (we were #2 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace in both 2015 and 2016. To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram, Facebook, and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- 2 (yes, two) work-from-home days per week
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note: residence in or relocation to Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN is our one non-negotiable.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function In 2016, we were overjoyed to give promotions to 27% of our stellar employees.
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!