We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. We’re a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
As an Administrative Support Professional, you will serve as the face of the organization and directly support our executive team. If you are a driven and innovative administrative professional with a passion for streamlining processes, a knack for creativity, and impeccable organizational skills, this is the role for you!
Come join the fun and build something great with us!
What you’ll do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but to start with, you will:
- Go above and beyond in proactively creating a stellar, world-class experience for employees, candidates, and visitors
- Ensure employee happiness; everything from daily support and accommodations to meeting set-up and office maintenance to social events, etc.
- Implement and oversee processes for office inventory and space management
- Ensure that the office is clean, stimulating, and inviting
- Provide administrative support to our CEO - constantly/consistently stay two (or ten!) steps ahead of his needs
- Comprehensive calendar management (across multiple time zones) including appointments, meetings, interviews, and other scheduling
- Produce correspondence and meeting planning on the CEOs behalf
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality and handle private information with utmost discretion
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- Proven ability to take high-level, vague assignments and fill in the blanks, with little to to no direction
- Demonstrated history of planning ahead, yet being nimble and adaptable when faced with unexpected changes
- Embraced technology with a progressive mindset: you are always looking to accomplish tasks better/faster/easier with technology and are eager to learn new things
- Juggled and completed multiple tasks at any given time, prioritizing importance with input from multiple sources
- Previous experience in an administrative support role such as Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Operations Manager, Chief of Staff, Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, etc.
Who you are:
- You have a "can-do" approach and are determined to get the results you want
- You stay cool under pressure and are able to effectively prioritize tasks
- You pay close attention to detail and follow-through on tasks with urgency
- You have strong critical thinking skills and reasoning to solve administrative issues
- You have a curiosity for people and psycology and enjoy creating an environment where people feel welcomed and comfortable
- You are a quick learner who exhibits excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- You are an exceptional communicator; ego-less and willing to pitch in wherever necessary
- You are extremely trustworthy, understand the importance of sensitivity and confidentiality
Who we are:
Leadpages was thrilled to make #148 on the 2016 Inc. 5000 list (we were #2 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace in both 2015 and 2016. To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram, Facebook, and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- 2 (yes, two) work-from-home days per week.
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis.
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note: residence in or relocation to Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN is our one non-negotiable.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team.
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function. In 2016, we were overjoyed to give promotions to 27% of our stellar employees.
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact.
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun.
- Finally, no politics and no jerks.
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn, Github, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!