We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. We’re a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
As a Video Production Specialist, you’ll bring your creative talents and skills to our in house video team. You’ll create video content using screen captures, live action footage, and motion graphics. Your primary role will be to lead production for the Leadpages brand to create beautiful videos that inspire, engage, and convert. You must submit a video reel to be considered.
Come join the fun and build something great with us.
What you’ll do:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but to start with, you will:
- Create compelling and innovative video content in collaboration with creative team, writers, and designers for external audiences
- Produce videos to drive specific marketing outcomes (leads and sales)
- Help define the Leadpages brand through video
- Creatively sell concepts to viewers in the most engaging way possible
- Meet deadlines like a boss
- Diligently manage multiple projects at once
- Record and edit screencasts and walkthroughs
What you’ve done:
You have a unique combination of skills, talents, and mindset, including:
- 3 - 5 years video editing experience preferably in a marketing environment
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite
- Previous work experience in a studio environment
- A knack for lighting challenging scenes using mixed light sources
- A sharp eye for when and where motion graphics, live action, or screen capture would would be most appropriate
- Demonstrated experience color correcting and grading digital video
- In-depth understanding of camera profiles
- Experience with a range or digital video cameras included DSLR’s and mirrorless
- Off-the-charts communication skills
- Excellent grammar, writing and scripting skills
- You've worked as part of a marketing team
Who you are:
In addition, you:
- Love a good brainstorm
- Understand marketing, sales, and conversion
- Have a willingness to try unconventional or innovative approaches
- Are just as willing to create a 30-sec intro as you are to edit a 20-min product tutorial
- Enjoy a collaborative environment
- Are a skilled craftsperson with good time management
- Know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it.
- Can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up
Who we are:
Leadpages was thrilled to make #148 on the 2016 Inc. 5000 list (we were #2 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace in both 2015 and 2016. To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram, Facebook, and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- A flexible schedule and opportunities to work from home.
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis.
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note: residence in or relocation to Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN is our one non-negotiable.
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team.
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function In 2016, we were overjoyed to give promotions to 27% of our stellar employees.
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact.
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun.
- Finally, no politics and no jerks.
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and attach a video reel. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!