Leadpages is an early-stage tech company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
What you’ll do
- Maintain and elevate existing applications.
- Embed yourself in our agile environment where you'll actively participate in planning, pairing, and writing tests. You will have the opportunity to deploy to production by the end of your first week!
- Grow as an engineer through mentorship, peer review, and individual contributions to emerging technology standards and best practices.
- Have a blast chasing big (but manageable) goals with some of the best minds in the industry. We love what we do and we have a really good time!
- A love of interface design that demonstrates your prioritization of user experience.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or a related field would be ideal.
- You grit your teeth over the true maintainability of your code and strive to deliver quality in documentation, performance, monitoring, testing, integration, security, and continuous delivery.
- Working knowledge of Python or Wordpress is a big plus.
Who we are:
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Flexible schedule and opportunities to work from home
- Convenient location in the Uptown neighborhood of Minneapolis
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to help keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in, or relocation to, Minneapolis, MN-area is our one non-negotiable
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who always finds time for fun
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individuality and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
To apply, please submit your tailored resume (using the “Apply” or “Submit Resume” button), a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are a fit for this position. We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 5 business days. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!